Friday, January 7, 2011

The latest News from Nokia Android

The latest News from Nokia Android. The second week of the Smartphone Round Robin comes to an end here at Nokia Experts with my review of the Google Android platform and a pair of premium devices, the Sprint HTC and Motorola Hero Droid. I have a few questions in the Android Central forums and received excellent feedback from Android users. Casey Chan helped me out a few weeks ago with a number of hands-on time and face-to-face Q & A with the platform and the various devices. Similar to my Blackberry review last week, I’ll take a look at two pieces of hardware, operating system, a number of features / functionality, a comparison with S60 and Maemo, and my closing thoughts.
The latest News from Nokia Android
If I switch from one S60 device to a Google Android device so I would have a much better Gmail, Google Search, Google Maps, Google Voice and Google Talk experience. S60 does have support for these services, but it’s just not as integrated and feature-packed as what you can find on Google Android devices. I would also be able to a capacitive touch screen device where the OS is optimized for this kind of touch enabled. I would miss the strong multi-media capture capability of a Nokia device. I found the sound quality on some Android devices I’ve used to make decent, but still can not match the quality Nokia phone.
The ability for the full specs, prices and availability on the Nokia N76 unlocked GSM multimedia phone. No complex navigation means no delayed gratification. With the single push of a button, the Nokia N75 instantly connects you what you need. This quad-band GSM phone has effortlessly surf the web, multimedia and photo opportunities. Your music, your movies, your online life. The Nokia N75 has a 2-megapixel still photos and video. Take a photo and share it, shoot a film and send. One-touch access allows you to browse your photos, music and everything you have stored on the phone. There is a USB connection for downloading your MP3s and upload video and a MicroSD card for extra storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment